Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Details About Music Instruction

Cost for private music instruction is $60 per month. Payment must be made in advance for lessons. If you have to be out for a lesson you must let me know at least 24 hours before the lesson in order for me to schedule a make up lesson. If you miss your lesson without notifying me 24 hours in advance, you forfeit that lesson.

When you come to your lesson please bring your instrument, note book , pencil and a blank cassette tape. I will record your lesson so that you can review it between lessons. I encourage students to ask questions and give input during the lesson.

Every day you need to spend time playing your instrument. I do not like the word practice because it is associated with drudgery and something you just have to do. If you spend time playing your instrument daily, you will develop a love for music and playing. The ultimate goal is to perform for others. There is a great satisfaction in performing for others and knowing that they enjoy your music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home