Saturday, February 19, 2005

December- Feburary News

In December I went to Canton Ohio to visit a long time friend Scott Cecil. During the time there, I recorded two new songs " I Will Call Your Name" and " Back To You". You can listen to " I Will Call Your Name" on www.soundclick.com by going to the site and typing Lewis Moore in the artist area search.

December through May is a very buisy time for me. I get calls weekly from people wanting lessons in guitar , piano and voice. I teach in LaGrange on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Dawson Street Accademy and at Toms Music. On Mondays and Wednesdays I teach at my office in West Point. If you are interested in lessons , please contact me as soon as possable because time slots are filling up fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger www.hiddentalentmusic.com said...

On Thanksgiving day 2005 my friend Scott Cecil went to be with the Lord. He will be greatly missed. He had a wonderfull talent of knowing how to record, mix sound , video and knowledge of the computer as well as music. Scott was one of my best friends. He had a genuine love for people and a heart to know God in a real way. Please pray for his parents Agie and step dad Jim.

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home